Monday, November 29, 2010

Emma's First Ski

On Emma's birthday, we took her up to Snowbird for her first skiing experience. She has been talking about "Emma skiing" for a while now, so we decided her birthday would be the perfect day to take her. Needless to say, she had a blast.

You can imagine how ecstatic Ben was to take her up. He couldn't wait to get her out on the mountain. This is Emma in her snow bibs getting her ski boots put on her little 2-year-old feet.

Here she is in her full get-up. Ready to ski.


Outside on Chickadee.


Her first chair lift ride.

She had a great time, and it was fun for Ben and me too. This was my first time for about 2 1/2 years. It was good to get back on the mountain. We're going to try to start going every week or so. And, Emma might get a sled for Christmas so we can start sledding together too. Hopefully, when school's over for me, I can get some weekend days off. We shall see. Only two more weeks for me until I'm a college graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment